South Park Cartman What You Believe Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt
Get 20% off with code FALL at checkout!
Do people have the right to believe in what they want? Yes. Do you have the right to tell them how stupid their beliefs are? Absolutely. Available in multiple colors, this South Park Cartman What You Believe Unisex Sweatshirt lets you tell people exactly what you think of their ideas every time you wear it.
- Get cozy in this super-soft traditional crewneck sweatshirt!
- Fit: Comfy and casual fit
- Made of: 50% polyester / 50% cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: International Shipping Available
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman