South Park Cartman Kick You in the Nuts Socks
Get 25% off with code FRIDAY at checkout!
If someone is annoying you, don’t just kick them in the nuts. Kick them in the nuts in style. Comfortable enough to wear around South Park, at home, or while roundhouse kicking someone in the crotch, these hilarious South Park Cartman Kick You in the Nuts Socks make a hilarious addition to the wardrobe of Eric Cartman fans.
- Size: One size fits most. Men 7-14, Women 7.5 and up
- Composition: 77% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Care: Machine washable and tumble dry
- The perfect South Park gift for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions!
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships within the United Kingdom
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Eric Theodore Cartman is just a normal fourth grader who appreciates the simple things in life - watching television, eating junk food, playing video games and the suffering of those he despises. Once described by a neighbor as “fat, racist, [and] foul-mouthed,” Cartman is also sadistic, sociopathic, selfish, narcissistic, and greedy, and tends to place his own desires, needs and reputation above all else in life. His decisions are almost always driven by his own material or personal desires, and feelings like sympathy and guilt are largely foreign to him.
For Cartman’s full bio, visit: https://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman